Monday, August 20, 2007

in the town and all around it's gloomy

Listening to: Gloomy by Matt Costa

I only just discovered Matt Costa, and what should be the iTunes Exclusive song but Gloomy? It fits perfectly.

Life in B Wood is terribly gloomy. It started on Saturday night, the night of the infamous School Spirit! pool party. The party wasn't all that great. It was freezing, there was no food (?), and only a few of my friends came. We left early to go to my friend K's house, since K is back from camp and her home has been redone.

DANG, is that girl lucky. Her room is so gorgeous. It was done of green, white, and black, and her closets are covered by black velvet curtains. She has a big screen TV with a green couch and a zebra print armchair. Soooo jealous. We watched High School Musical 2. Everyone yelled at me because I was laughing so much at Troy's song on the golf course. The reflection in the pond was a bit overdone, I think.

On Sunday, I went school shopping with my Dad. I had him take me all the way to Crocker Park, a big shopping center, because they have an Abercrombie Kids and that was the only place that fits me in jeans. (Well, jeans that are under 50 dollars.) I am now, sadly, too big for Abercrombie Kids. I went to Urban Outfitters, where their jeans are too long, but I came away with a black cord mini skirt and a tank top with blue, black, and pink stars in varying sizes. In a last ditch attempt for jeans, I went across the street to PacSun. I tried on 00 Short jeans and YESSSS they fit. I bought two, one dark wash, and the other a lighter color.

Tomorrow I'm going to pick up my textbooks. Me and A2 counted, and I'll have three textbooks, and she'll have four. Haha, that sucker is taking Spanish. I got out of that, thank God.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Nice blog! i found it through ur name on Scott Westerfeld's blog. check out my blog!
http://www.courtneysblog-courtney.blogspot.com