Wednesday, August 22, 2007

are you a believer?

Listening to: Gimme Some Motivation by Delta Spirit

Well, I'm supposed to be reading the last chapter in The Once and Future King, but my iPod was acting weird and I was going to post here, asking for help.

But apparently someone wants me to finish my reading (and then the chapter summaries), so when I plugged my iPod in, it actually responded. So my iPod problems are fixed. Damn. I wanted to pretend to be looking stuff up online and then get distracted by my blog and Facebook.

I finished the third chapter and read about three of the minichapters of chapter four, so I'm making progress. I need to finish chapter four by the end of the day, and then the summary for book four. See, I planned it all out in my trusty red notebook. Everyday leading up to Tuesday, the first day of school, has an activity for me to do.

I'm not nervous for high school. I'm mostly just excited, or at least happy that I'm out of the middle school. Oh, and it turns out that I'm going to the football game on Friday. J wanted me to go so she wouldn't be alone, and A2 and S2 (new character!) are going too. Bleh.

No comments: