Friday, August 10, 2007

i'm gonna love me, for the rest of my days

Listening to: Young Hearts Run Free by Easyworld

Fun day! V and I went to lunch at McDonald's, and I got a call from E. He told me that he was going to S's house with R, and if I wanted to go. Heck yes! V dropped me off. R couldn't come, but E, S and I had a fun time playing Guitar Hero and E and S had a water fight. (I declared myself Switzerland and neutral.) Then our friend A called and he came to pick us up to go to his house.

I hadn't seen A in a long time, since we only hang out when we have mutual friend about. A is hilarious, though, even if he does have freaky reflexes. He has a pool, but I couldn't go swimming because I had my period. Try telling that to three teenage boys if you're the only girl there, though. I clung to my cell phone the entire time because I knew they wouldn't throw me in if I had a fancy electronic in my hand. (All are in awe of my cool phone.)

R called later and we decided to all go see Rush Hour 3. A, S, R, and I squeezed in the back seat of E's mom's SUV. Then there was the ultimate decision: Who would get in free? The rules at V's work say all family but only one friend. A won me over, saying he would do "anything". I don't need anything from him yet, but I said I would call in my favor anytime I wanted.

Rush Hour 3 sucked ass. There was one woman who wanted to kill Lee for some reason, and then she got caught in the spokes of the Eiffel Tower? We never learned her name. She's in the credits as Dragon Lady. I feel sorry for her.

No comments: