Thursday, August 9, 2007

two can be complete without the rest of the world

Listening to: Red Light by the Strokes

V and my dad went to go see the Bourne Ultimatum. V works at the movie theater and gets in free, plus he gets family in free too. Score! I didn't want to see the Bourne movie because it looked like complete crap, but on the other hand, I was really craving that stale, sickening movie popcorn. I found out that Hot Rod was out, so I lassoed N into coming and away we went.

We were there like an hour early, so me and N stepped into Who's Your Caddy, and then once that ended, I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry. When we got into theater 6, no one was there. N and I proceeded to run around the theater screaming and jumping on the seats, settling in only when another older couple came in. (I didn't like them that much, they declared Hot Rod "ridiculous". Bitch, Hot Rod was flipping AMAZING. Shut up.)

A couple of the previews looked good. Mr. Woodcock, for one. Also, the one with Owen Wilson as those kid's mentor/bodyguard? I think it was like Niblet Goodwrench or some weird name like that. I don't really remember. It just looked hilarious.

Hot Rod is now one of my most favorite movies ever. It had horrible 80's montauges, punch dancing, and the most hilarious script. Plus, Andy Samberg is hott.

"Real men have mustaches."
"Real men GROW mustaches!"
"Shut up, you know I have a hormone problem!"

And that weird Asian kid who threw fliers everywhere, then started humping? I laughed so hard I almost peed. I had to take a break (thus missing the riot scene) and go to the bathroom.

No comments: